Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tipping My Hat To Top Hats!




I'm puttin' on my top hat...
Tyin' up my white tie...
Brushin' off my tails!
--Irving Berlin--

I have had a long 
obsession
with top hats!

Now this guy is bringing
the top hat back!

But this isn't the first time
Johnny Depp has worn
a top hat in films.

Remember?

And this?


How can he look so cute
while looking so mean?
Sorry...
I digress...
I got distracted!

Anyway...
I love top hats...
and I am going to spend
a couple of posts featuring
top hats!


Uncle Top Hat Sam Says:
Tune In Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi. I found you thru Texas Blogging Gals. I tried to grap your badge to put on my site but couldn't get the HTML for it. Is there a trick I don't know? I like the look of your site.

LoneStarLifer
Paula
www.lonestarlifer.wordpress.com